- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place 12 paper liners into a muffin baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugars, baking soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir together. Do not over mix, just stir until everything is incorporated into the batter.
- Use a scoop to evenly distribute the batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake muffins for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.